Signs that your child may benefit from pediatric therapy:
- Deficits in gross motor skills (using arms, legs, and the whole body to do things like crawl, walk, jump, or run)
- Deficits in fine motor skills (picking up and manipulating small objects with fingers, or handwriting difficulties)
- Over- or under-sensitive to touch, certain movements, sights, and/or sounds.
- Easy distractibility at home or at school
- Social and/or emotional problems
- Poor self-concept or body awareness
- Academic delays and trouble in school
- Difficulty with behavioral regulation
- Difficulty making decisions
- Inability to calm down without help
- Low or impaired cognition
LifeScape AbleKids' therapists are experienced in numerous conditions including: Developmental Delays and Disabilities; Fine and Gross Motor Skill Disorders; Orthopedic and Neurological Conditions; Autism Spectrum Disorders; Sensory Integration Dysfunction; Brachial Plexus Injuries; Torticollis and Plagiocephaly; Feeding and Swallowing Difficulties; and More!